Last Updated: April 23, 2018
- What are Cookies? Cookies are small pieces of information sent by our Website to the browser on the computer or device you use to access this Website (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox). This collects information from that computer or device about your browsing habits and generally allows our Website to recognise the same computer or device the next time you use it to visit our Website. You can find more information at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookie Types The following describes the types of Cookies that we may use and what they are used for:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Some Cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate our Website and use its main features. Where such Cookies may be strictly necessary to receive a particular service you have asked for or to enable you to view or use our Website, we would not need to ask your permission to use them.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about user visits to our Website, for instance which pages that visitors go to most often. Some of these Performance Cookies are ‘analytics’ cookies, using third party software tools, which help us understand more about how our Website is used and where visitors come from. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor visitor traffic to our Website – for more information about this, please see here: https://www.google.com/analytics/. Performance Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies a visitor by name so these should not materially impact on your privacy. We might use Performance Cookies to highlight information which we think will be of particular interest to you, based on your previous interaction with our Website.
- Functionality Cookies: This describes Cookies that allow our Website to remember information from your previous visit, such as details you submitted before or your previously stated preferences. For example, when you complete a registration form and you tick the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox, we will use a Cookie to remember your details, if you choose to complete another form and select those details, without you having to re-enter them. These Cookies may also be used to provide services you request such as newsletters or publications. Such a Cookie may also be used to set the background image across the Website. This will remember which image was displayed to you the last time you visited our Website and will display the next image (in a set order) on your next visit.